We are looking for full-time Production Team Members for one of our busy automotive clients. If you have a passion to learn and grow in a continuous improvement environment, then this opportunity is a great fit for you. Team members work a 38.75 hour week that rotates (MAD) midnights, afternoons and days. Candidates must be able to work overtime when needed to meet customers’ requirements.
What you will focus on:
- Loading and unloading parts into automated robotic welding cells while maintaining cycle time in a fast paced environment.
- Inspect automotive parts and repair weld defects.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Follow standardized work guidelines.
- Effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
What you will require:
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of basic math and English, with a proven ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Candidates must be flexible to work overtime and rotating shifts.
- Must be physically fit to lift, bend, twist and do repetitive work in a fast paced environment.
- Wage starts at $17.00 hourly with premiums for afternoon and overnight shifts, as well as increases after certain number of hours worked
- Own transportation required – placement is on a bus route
Get more information
Call our office with any questions (905-397-8890) or drop in during registration hours (Mon-Fri between 9am-3pm) to apply for this position.
112 Queenston St, Unit G3, St. Catharines