We are currently recruiting for detail orientated, quality and safety focused team players who are self-motivated to fill the position of Winery General Labourer. We have several winery clients who are full-service operations from harvest through to final distribution; operating year round and producing some of the industry’s most awarded wines. They require our assistance during busy periods on an on-call basis.
As a Winery General Labourer you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in operating advanced production equipment and automated machinery, while following standard operating procedures.
- Assists in the operation of production machinery and equipment
- Participates in set-up, clean-up and maintenance of production equipment
- Rotates between various functions on bottling line
- Assists in inspection of finished goods for quality control purposes
- Fully supports the company policies & core values, and safety practices
- Performs other duties as assigned by Production Supervisors / Manager
- Previous experience on a bottling line would be an asset
- Own transportation an asset
- The successful candidate must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work extended hours & overtime if needed
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team oriented
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Quality-conscious person
- Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
Workers will earn $14.00/hr
Get more information
Call our office with any questions (905-397-8890) or drop in during registration hours (Mon-Fri between 9am-3pm) to apply for this position.
112 Queenston St, Unit G3, St. Catharines