Our client is looking for physically fit, reliable individuals to assist with fire & flood cleanup and restoration throughout the Niagara Region. Some experience in construction/demolition is an asset. Experience in the industry is also an asset, but not required. Must be comfortable using tools and performing physically demanding general labour.
- Assisting with clean up and tear down work due to fire and/or floods
- Removal of contents damaged by water, smoke, fire and soot damage
- Document all damaged materials and content
- Ability to follow work instructions
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work bent over for extended period of time
- Ability to bend, push, and pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability and desire to learn
- Detail Oriented and sense of discipline.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ability to do repetitive work
- Comply with company work and safety rules at all times and report all accidents, incidents and hazards immediately.
- Wear proper Safety Attire
- Own Steel Toes boots/shoes
- The ability to work after hours and on an emergency basis at times as well as overtime if required
- $14.00 – $16.00/hour
- Weekly pay
Get more information
Call our office with any questions (905-397-8890) or drop in during registration hours (Mon-Fri between 9am-3pm) to apply for this position.
112 Queenston St, Unit G3, St. Catharines