We are currently recruiting for detail orientated, quality and safety focused team players who are self-motivated to fill the position of Order Picker in a greenhouse warehouse. We have several greenhouse clients who are full-service operations from planting through to final distribution. They require our assistance during busy periods on an on-call basis.
As an Order Picker you will be asked to follow direction in picking items in a greenhouse warehouse based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality, ensuring orders are accurate and staging items correctly for shipment. Attention to detail is a must, as order numbers and products cannot be incorrect.
- Previous experience in a warehouse would be an asset
- Own transportation an asset
- Ability to work extended hours & overtime if needed
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team oriented
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Quality-conscious person
- Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
- Personal Protection Equipment – steel-toed footwear required
Workers will earn $14.00/hr
Get more information
Call our office with any questions (905-397-8890) or drop in during registration hours (Mon-Fri between 9am-3pm) to apply for this position.
112 Queenston St, Unit G3, St. Catharines